We'd be kidding ourselves if we thought you all came just to read our posts—the best part of reading blogs is checking out what your fellow readers think. Fortunately for us, this blog attracts strong personalities and points of view. We thought we'd highlight some of the better discussions among our commenters here:
- At the top of the list, certainly, comes the discussion about what it means to be an "ANTI" and a "PRO": We Ask You: What do ANTI and PRO really mean?
- A similarly charged discussion stems from the Q&A we posted with an immigrant rights advocate: Q&A: Common misconceptions about immigrants
- Yesterday's news-reel prompted a commenter to provide some news we missed: In the news today: July 9, 2007
- Our post on a border fence mishap led to discussion on the fence's practicality: U.S. built border fence into Mexican territory; it'll cost up to $3.5M to fix
- A post on the Hispanic vote kick-started some discussion we believe could go further: GOP presidential candidates could lose Hispanic support in 2008