- A New York appeals court has ruled that spouses of Chinese women affected by stringent population controls in their country do not necessarily qualify for asylum in the U.S.
- A Tulsa couple could be deported back to Mexico even though they are the parents of four American citizens.
- The Des Moines Register has a handy compilation of where GOP presidential candidates stand on immigration.
- The Fort Worth Star-Telegram wrote a great news-feature on how Texas ranchers near the border feel about the border fence.
- John McCain's campaign staff dwindles even more.
July 18 re-launch on Matt.org site
Attention, Readers! Re-think Immigration is moving to its new home tomorrow, Wednesday, July 18. Click here to go to the new website. It is functionally identical to this one except that all past comments will stay archived at this website. Comments to new posts should be posted at the new site and will require a quick, painless sign-up process so that everyone has their own unique username.