July 18 re-launch on Matt.org site

Attention, Readers! Re-think Immigration is moving to its new home tomorrow, Wednesday, July 18. Click here to go to the new website. It is functionally identical to this one except that all past comments will stay archived at this website. Comments to new posts should be posted at the new site and will require a quick, painless sign-up process so that everyone has their own unique username.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BREAKING: Immigration reform bill clears Senate test vote

U.S. senators voted 64 to 35 to invoke cloture; in other words, bill S.1639 has moved on to be considered for a real vote. (Two weeks ago, in its first go, as bill S.1348, only 45 senators voted for cloture.) The Senate will now move on to consider proposed amendments to the bill.

This week is set to be an exciting one on Capitol Hill.

4 comments:

MaryST said...

A terrible, terrible tragedy for the American people. We have been sold out by our own -- our "representatives" have committed high treason against us. A terrible reckoning will have to be made.

Anonymous said...

This bill will never pass and the Senate knows it. Less than 25% of Americans are in favor of amnesty for lawbreakers and the other 75% are vehemently and vocally against it. We need to aggressively enforce our existing laws - more workplace raids, instant deportations and denial of services to illegal aliens. A ruling by the Supremes ending instant citizenship for those born in the US by illegal alien mothers. ENOUGH!

MaryST said...

Don't take it for granted that the bill will never pass. Fight it every step of the way. There are powerful forces in favor of the destruction of this country, including the people who finance this blog.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,